Ariella Vidach AiEP Association is partner of the project Young Inclusion: desideriamo tutto
With the support of the program Interreg Italia-Svizzera, Asse 4 Integrazione
Young Inclusion is an innovative project created with the aim of recovering and preventing situations of serious marginalization of young people through the construction and consolidation of community care for the physically disabled due to accidents, women in difficult situations and children with borderline personality disorder. Supported by some Lombard cooperatives, it is part of the program Interreg Italia-Svizzera, Asse 4 Integrazione (project ID 563663).
For Young Inclusion some significant numbers speak:
• 1.2 million financed
• 12 partners in the project
• 3 years planned
• 110 subjects to be involved
Among the procedures of Young Inclusion:
• The activity of integrated teams of operators from the Italian and Swiss sides, who will collaborate in synergy for the psychological treatment of women in structures in the Lecco and Varese areas.
• • The sharing of therapeutic experiential groups (Gruppi Esperienziali Terapeutici – GET), a revolutionary method for the treatment of borderline disorder conceived by Dr. Raffaele Visintini, psychiatrist of the San Raffaele Hospital in Milan.
• The beginning of a music therapy center in Valmorea.
Italian partners involved: “Cooperativa sociale Sim-Patia – Società cooperativa” (Como), “Il Sentiero Società Cooperativa Sociale” (Merate – Lecco), “La Clessidra Società Cooperativa Sociale” (Castellanza – Varese), “Ariella Vidach – AiEP” (Milano), “Ospedale San Raffaele Srl” (Milano), Ats della Brianza, Comune di Castellanza, Comune di Seregno, Comune di Monza.
Swiss partners involved: “AiEP – Avventure in Elicottero Prodotti”, “Clinica Santa Croce Sa”, “Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana”.
Also crucial for Young Inclusion is the team office activity that comes with every activity of the project, from the conception phase to its actual implementation, enhancing the potential of each partner.